Nairobi National Museum is a one stop exhibition centre showcasing Kenya’s rich history and colourful cultures and traditions of the various communities that make up our Nation. Exhibits go back to prehistoric times, then span the centuries to our colonial past, through the struggle for independence and beyond to contemporary Kenya.
A favourite place for both locals and tourists, adults and children alike, the Museum also offers within its grounds, the famous Snake Park, Botanical Gardens and Nature Trail.
Cost of Tour
- From USD 40 per adult (Child USD 30)
- From KES 3000 per adult (Child KES 2500)
- Pickup and drop-off from a city hotel/venue
- Services of an English speaking driver guide
- Entrance fees to the Museum and Snake Park
- Water and snacks
Make a booking